Premier Commercial Sells 298 Main Street, Hyannis! The mixed use property consists of 7 commercial tenants and 4 residential apartments.
Premier Commercial Retained to Sell 14 Acres of Beach at Sandy Neck, Barnstable, Cape Cod, MA
Premier Commercial closes three lease deals at Grand Cove Place of West Dennis. The tenants consist of Billygoats Barbeque Restaurant, Fresh Interiors and West Village Pasta and Cheese. Limited space left!
Our Premier Team has demonstrated successful experience has a successful track record in the development and permitting of retail, office, mixed-use, industrial and residential projects. Our involvement in projects exhibit our attention to detail and our commitment to the projects goal and objectives including but not limited to time horizons, budget ceilings, communication and green objectives. Our experience in every phase of the development process from brokerage and permitting to construction and green building ensures successful completion of projects large and small.
Have you sold or do you think you will be selling real property in the near future? Do you want to avoid / defer paying substantial capital gains taxes at sale? If the answer is YES, contact John E. Ciluzzi at Premier Commercial, firstname.lastname@example.org John and the Premier Team will evaluate your situation and strategize with you and your advisors to ensure compliance with tax codes and time horizon requirements.
Premier Commercial is a leader in its market. The firm was the #1 firm for Commercial, Industrial and Business Transactions in 2011 and 2012. With the launch of Premier Residential in 2013, the Premier Team has expanded its services.
Premier Commercial represents buyers and sellers of commercial, industrial, residential properties. Transactions including hospitality (Restaurants, Motels and Hotels, Inns and B & B’s), Energy including Oil and Propane Companies, Service Companies, Distribution, Municipal, Wholesale, Retail, Marina, Recruitment, Security and Other.
Premier Commercial is routinely retained by buyers, sellers, accountants, attorney’s and lending institutions to evaluate valuation of commercial and or residential real estate.Contact our office for an estimation of value on your business or property today. email@example.com
Premier Commercial is your top shelf choice for ensuring your project gets completed with first class materials and labor and on TIME! We manage every facet of your project including but not limited to budget and financial modeling, initial concept, design, retaining architectural and construction firms, obtaining and securing financing and supervision of the project through detailed management meetings.
Recent Premier Projects:
- Project Manager: Renovation of 4000 sf medical building
- Project Manager: New Construction of 7000 sf retail / office building
- Project Manager: New Construction New 7200 sf luxury home
- Project Manager: Reno of Sea Wall and Foundation at waterfront compound
Premier Commercial’s Property Management division offers al la carte professional services for owners of mixed use, commercial, medical, retail, office and hospitality properties. Services include:
- Our company is highly automated. Each month we have the ability to show you where you stand from a cash on hand / cash management prospective. We can provide reports to show tenant rental histories, property rental histories, tax information to your accountant and a host of other reports.
Tracking of tenants, leases and rents
- We screen tenants to make sure the right tenant will be placed at your commercial and or residential property. Each tenant will be required to fill out an application and we reserve the right to review employment, rental, credit and criminal history.
Review of Leases
- Do you think your tenants are actually paying what is stipulated in the lease? Usually they are not, especially with complicated latter leases that have increases and NNN expenses tied to the original term. We do a detailed review of your leases to ensure compliance.
Budgeting and vacancy management
- Budgeting for the current and future is vital to protect your assets. Property capital improvements should be forecasted to ensure you preserve capital for required expenses. We also bring a conservative approach to vacancy management and try to advise clients on time horizons related to vacancy.
Tenant Relationship Management
- We build strong relationships with your tenants. We respond promptly to their repair requests and receive loyalty and current rents in return. vi. Collection Activities including Notices Eventually collection and compliance issues do come up, but we are experts in collection and eviction proceedings. Our Premier Management Team can be reached directly at 508.815.5707